26 September, 2006

language is a medium...

language is a medium for which enables my heart to speak to yours.
search "I have a dream speech". Martin Luther King Jr. Not the best speaker I'm sure, but he inspires nonetheless. coz he speaks from the heart, n his heart speaks out to you.
His dream? That America lives up to its creed, for racial equality, n for the American dream: where all things are possible n everyone has an equal opportunity to success. Yes, though the war vs the South have been won, there still exists a divide between the blacks and the whites. MLK bravely sought to close that divide. I need to read up more... so should u guys.

Jemuel has came up with a feature webbie n feature blog. He's gone serious n all. well.. u know me. I can't stick to smth for a long while. call it a short attention span, call it fickleness, but at least u know there's consistency in my inconsistence =p
but for today at least, i shall bring to your attention: Paco. (http://www.pacorosic.com) his works are simply BREATHTAKING. it's not just the fact that his works are marvellous works of art. what amazes ppl most is that his works are spray painted. i'm not sure if all are spraypainted, but his Sistine Chapel project is. And i marvel at the sight.
Also makes me wanna fly down to rome(?) to view the original works by Michelangelo. LOL i'm no art buff.. but u have to admit Christian art n architecture takes your breath away =p of course there's more to Michelangelo's works then just those he was commissioned to do for the church, but i bet those are nice.. ;)

sighz.. my speech is a let down, not just coz i can't pronounce FILM, but coz i lack the ability most have to effectively convey thoughts through the audio medium. more so than speech though, is my dismay at my brain n intellect, for i have zero for creativity, n negative denotations for my memory capabilities. it's amazing how i go by with no organiser/diary. n yet.. i do.
newayz, i just want ppl to remember this date. i think i've remembered it. that very important day. if i recall, i remembered saying "you sure? it sounds too nice n perfect to be true." 3rd March. 03/03. beautiful ain't it? the beauty of repetition. if u're reading this, n i'm right, let me know? n... i'm sorry.. really. =( for ever forgetting.
*since that day when u sent that sms, i've been thinking, n trying to crack my head.. i hope i've gotten it right..*

11th Oct. 11/10. it's my favorite, n most hated day, of the year. why? well.. u go figure it out. =)

later today, i'll be meeting Mark, Edwin, n Leanna to head down to Sentosa. I feel.. lost.. after all the excitement n hype, i feel drained. it's as if i've over-anticipated n i've lost the enthusiasm too early. way b4 it's even started. well.. at least i know i'll be having fun =)
n.. take care Leanna. well.. take care of your mum. sorry to hear she's sick, n hope she gets well soon. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home