11 September, 2006

Out of Control

Who plays O2 JAM??
I soooo miss this song....
Haven't played O2 JAM in AGES..... /cry
sighz... y can't i get "game soundtracks" kinda stuff.. =(

Speaking of which... i've been getting out of control.. tempers flaring too easily..
soo.... stay away from me will u? dun wanna spoil yur day or kill u..
my emo also go out of control heh.. they're running wild n i can't rein them in. sometimes i go mad, sometimes i feel hurt.. sometimes it's a pain i can't bear.. but i try.
i'm a guy, n i promised i'll be strong.

Studies.. no mood lah... since 2wks ago.. i soo lag... sighz.. lagging behind school, n coz i rest from raiding to try n catch up, i laggin in dkp too now haha
ah well.. i feel bad, leave guild in the lurch. only 2 rogues for chrommie.. TWO. i think i should start helping out.. hehe.. everything running out of my control.

oh yeah, n Jo. That day i called? wanted to ask u stuff?
it's about my temper n anger. is there such a thing as being "addicted to anger"? like.. baitin ppl to piss u off? i dunno... i feel so... hateful n angry all the time.. it's.. weird. Jo... /cry.. i miss u all...

but.. yup other then these, i'm cool! ^^ LOL
i dunno y, but... i'm still in many eyes a nice guy. well.. so be it =) i'm glad to be thought of that way. Thank You all.

Oh oh! 1 thing i gotta tell u guys again. My trust system doesn't work on a "Zero-sum DKP system" ^^ i dun start u from zero. i start trust on a ratio system. at 100%. i think i've said this b4... but i might as well say again. so... don't ever lose my trust. when it hits 0%, it's gonna be very hard to get it back. n... friendship:trust is 1:1. dun let me lose u if u dun wanna lose me. just a random statement to all.. I LOVE U GUYS! once u know me, either as Ambrose, Amroui, or Silentstalkr.. u know u have me as a fren to count on, to fall back on.. for the rest of your life. This is my promise to ALL my frenz. ALWAYS.
/hug..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home