13 September, 2006

IPPT... Fail....

Dammit.. an utter disappointment.
i... FAILED =(
too tired to blog it down last night, but here it is, in chronological order.
My 1st station was shuttle run. everyone knows i can ace this station. I did.
Shuttle Run: 9.9s A 5pt.
Next was Sit-up. Cmon.. for a guy of my physique, how could i fail? haha..
Sit up: 40 A 5pt. (could do more, but hey.. 40 gives me the A =p)
Then was on to Standing Broad Jump. haha.. with all the "bunny hopping" i do, was this station ever in doubt? =p 1-shotted this like i did shuttle run haha.
Broad Jump: 243cm A 5pt.
Then can the demoraliser. I need 10 chin-ups to even consider a gold.. i did 11. 2 got disqualified..
Chin Up: 9 C 3pt.
Felt real weak after chin up as well, but i had a long break after that b4 2.4km. i was optimistic. i was sooooo WRONG..
2.4km: 12.44min E 1pt.
Damn... i've deproved... This is the kinda standard i ran in JC... *squintz*
Gonna retry. I don't believe I can't get $$ out of this. Anyone wanna run with me, lemme know. We go take at Maju.
guys n gals, we can train together too. I live cck soo... or can run in school. yeah.. I need to run. Must get back 9.30min. MUST get gold. n along the way, I'll get a more defined 6pack muahaha -,-'" now got pack coz i'm skinny -,-
kz rushing out. today's dad bday. =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! ^_^
if u see my dad ard campus tmw, do drop him yur well-wishes ^^
p.s. for those who dun noe, my dad works in NUS =p

care all.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home