17 September, 2006

Nothing hurts more than a stab to the heart..

Emotional pains are the hardest to bear. They tear you up from the inside, leaving you lost and unable to do anything.
It'll be kinda lame to say I'm hurting coz i miss my guild, but i do miss my guild. I miss having fun with them, chatting, reading their lame conversation n banterings, helping out, raiding (the act of gaming together more than the raid itself).. yeah i miss them. Heh. but i've gotta move on, and besides, whatever I'm gonna say next is gonna hurt even more.
The hardest thing to do, is to care sooo much about a person, but u're unable to do anything. remember in JC, there was once i saw Germaine in the canteen. She was in tears, with Sha comforting her. I tried to help, but i felt so helpless. She chased me away, n it hurt sooo much.. naturally i got pissed coz i couldn't do shyt.. but i bet that was to cover up my hurt. 5yrs on, n things haven't really changed much haha.
What am I to do? Do you have something to tell me? You sound like you wanna say something, but can't get it out.. Am I caring too much? Am I irritating you? Am I being too explicit about my care for you? We've been through this, and you know I like you; I've no reason to hide it now that you know it, but I promise we'll be frenz n that I'll try to move on too. Why oh why is it so hard to let go? Girl.. sometimes you make me cry at night.. sometimes, in the lonely night, I think of you, and I cry (tear. u guys know i can't cry), cause I dunno what to do. I promised we'll be frenz, but that promise is a burden too heavy for me to bear. Sometimes you're there for me, and sometimes you aren't. I'm lost, stuck on your every word, and I feel like a fool, trapped in a web I cannot get out of. It's not your fault I'm like this, but sometimes it hurts so bad...
I hope you don't read this, but yet I hope you do.. I feel so bad to put you through this, you've got enough on your mind. Sighz.. but you've got a life, n I've got mine. I'll settle my life in due time, as I'm sure u're sorting yours out as well =) I'll be here for you, as I always will. /hug.
I sms-ed Jing Ying today as well. She seems to be in some sort of emotional turmoil too. I hope she's ok. I can't do anything to help her, so I guess I'll sit out and wait for things to subside. I've offered my help. It's up to her to take it up I guess. Speaking of Jing Ying, I might as well make my tiny dark secret confession here (not so secret i'm sure since many already know). I think Jing Ying is drop dead gorgeous. Well, most think otherwise, but i guess it's her looks, eyes, n smile. It never fails to take my breath away. =) there.. i've said it. I'm a lucky guy to have her as a fren. Her smile is brighter than a million suns, n can send warmth to the depths of the deepest abyss.
Of course, I have to give special mention to Iris again. Nope not the Iris Tan from ACJ, but the Iris from WoW. She's such a fun character, n a great fren, I just feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many good frenz. Can't wait for you to touch down in Singapore next month =) There's so much chatting (and SHOPPING!) we have to do haha =p I'm sure Ben n Jemuel, amongst others, will be glad to see you ^^ could meet up w teirz n gang too.. but not sure if u wanna haha =p If you're still having troubles with acommodation, lemme know! i'll try to find something for you =) as a last resort, my house is always available! + you get to play WoW from my place muahaha =p j/king.
kz. it's 6am n I'm tired. WoW farming sure takes yur mind of everyday issues. sighz.. but i can't escape all my problems; sooner or later they'll catch up to me.. like my school work -,-'" sighz..
chao all. tc =)

"Love is both selfish and selfless. If you agree, you're human; otherwise, you're either a nacsist or a idealist."
"If you love someone, do you want that someone to be happy? Or do you want that someone to be happy WITH you?"
I think too much... and I say even more haha.. ignore the fortune cookie style gibberish. They make no sense, like most fortune cookies =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home