10 July, 2006

Italy are World Cup Champions!

I haven't been blogging recently, but i just have to drop off this post before i dive back to my "busy" farming schedule on World of Warcraft. haha >.<
ITALY HAVE WON THE WORLD CUP!! WooHoooooo!! ^_^
I was soooooo happy when that last goal went in. (damn i forgot who took the last penalty haha -,-'") I know many might be sianz.. but.. I'm not! ^^ sorry aussies that "those damn italian cheating bastards" won haha but i've liked them since... wow ages! haha, so.. *dances with joy* ^^
@ Weijie: If you're reading this.. FRANCE LOST! haha =p Revenge is yours! ^^ Wanted to share my joy with you but... you not on msn yesterday ;( hahaha =p
kkz that's all for now.
cya all back in school!
p.s. yes you too shroudie haha >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home