01 May, 2006

A Dedication

amroui: ambrose is a fucking poser. he's an act-cute crybaby. n a coolio wanna-be. he thinks he's all that, but he's no where close. he believes in "me, myself, n i", n believes he's immune to that thing called "stress". but he's not. he wanna think it, but he falls miserably short. worse still, he's too fucking weak. weak in will power, n weak in soul. he cares too much. he thinks too much. FUCK him. ambrose sucks. he's a disgrace to humanity. humanity is about striving for progress, n with weak souls like him, he's just slowing us down...

and the Dedication begins.
Ambrose.
Forget amroui for the moment. Lets talk about ME. no wait, lets talk about ME talking about OTHERS. All living creatures on this earth r more empowered than any of us humans. Why? cause we're blind, we're deaf, we're mute, n we lack that sixth sense. so what if we can think? they can too, but they chose to use their thinking powers differently. we choose to ponder about our existence. they choose to EXIST. we're blind.. blind to what's before us, till it all slips away. i always try to believe that i'll not be stressed by exams, that i can play hard as well as i can work hard. but my will is weak, i've been carried away, n these past 2 nights, i've shed a tear or 2. not about exams, but about what i've missed out in life. A friend of mine, called me amby a few days ago. Jo.. u used to call me that last time.. we used to call each other like that.. those many years ago. have u noticed? it's been 5years already. 3.5years since.. that day.. Jo. You know who i'm talking about. I don't need to tell the rest who're reading this. They don't need to know the story, only the meaning behind it all. Man says "Time will heal all wounds." I thought so too. Then i read my friend's open diary. N it all came back. Said by a girl in August 2001, nearly 5years ago.. "I've long forgiven you, but i'll never forget." Those words hold true still, to the story i'm about to say. More than 3yrs have past. You told me to move on 2yrs ago. I accepted. I could tell. we've changed. You, were no longer the You i used to know. I, wasn't what i used to be either. You seemed to have moved on, grown strongly. I... ...
amroui: FUCK YOU BLOGSPOT! You Deleted My Blogging Again! FUCK YOU! I HATE RETYPING! Whatever's gonna be said from this point on may not be true to my actual intent..
nothing to say.. i give up.. This Dedication is incomplete. Maybe it's better this way. Somethings are better left unsaid. FUCK FUCK FUCK. KNNBCCBTMDDLDLLMCBFASOABYB...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home