23 May, 2006

Zooooooo

Yup.. today, i went on a excursion to the zoo! accompanied by my guardians Mark aka Kiriez, Edwin aka Lowfatmilk n Leanna aka Mother Hen (joking! but she's really very caring =p)
Suuuuuuppppppppeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr tired... but fun bah ^^
silly mark convinced my mum to let me stay on for night safari too.. but at least i LOVED the bats! it's awesome with them up close ^^ too bad leanna was scared of anything flying haha =p
i swear i'm like a freaking tourist. i act sooooo childish n freakish n sooooo blur i even scared an ang moh group away from me >.<>.<
kkz u can tell alot more went on but i shall not say. skipped training yest coz i was still recovering from sickness, but might have to skip thursday roll-off too coz my legs r aching real bad now haha =p (fyi, bowling talk. =p)
kkz tc all. ciao for now. no pics coz all w leanna n those i took w my phone.... i can't post up >.< no cable haha =p
oh yah... about the recent tag... i'm not gonna raid this wk. mayb next wk too >.< yup WoW's taken it's toll on me, n raiding hurts. mayb it's coz i'm not in the right mental frame. mayb it's coz i sux. mayb it's coz of many things i don't know about, but who cares. bottomline is, Kopi gotta find other rogues for this wk. i'm wasted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home