01 May, 2006

Too many thoughts..

I HAVE TOO MANY FUCKING THOUGHTS. FUCKING PISSED. I NEVER GET TO BLOG THEM DOWN, TILL THEY ALL SLIP AWAY. AND WHEN I ACTUALLY GET DOWN TO IT.. FUCK BLOGSPOT. I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP EVERYTHING. FUCK YOU, FUCK ALL.
my head's feeling like SHIT now. it hurts whenever i start thinking, whenever i start studying, or doing anything intellectual. I feel stupid, I feel lethargic, I feel.. WASTED.... FUCK. I hate you, I hate myself, n I hate my FUCKING TEMPER. All of you who've seen me Good, YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG! I'm a FUCKING DEMON that'll rip your head off any minute! Don't get me angry. EVER. Stay away from me.. or I'll kill you..

rant over... tired... sleepy.... dead.....
- once a boy, now a man, who thinks he's still a boy.
day is night, night is day, when will the man, rest in peace?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home