17 May, 2006

Update: Rag down.

Yup. For people following my gaming life, Kopi has downed Rag. for the record, it was on friday night eating into saturday morning, 12th/13th may.
Also, my province is uber shien for utopia. yup! i'm back at that game. will post more after my 1st war. 1+wk n still no war.. sighz.
I'm trying to level up my bandit for Maplestory. currently lvl35 still. lvl 36 looks sooo far away...
just wanna say a few thankful words to a few people. Darryl, Ian, Raine, Jon, it's fun hanging out with u guys. wait till Chong Han gets back. we'll create chaos LOL. not like we aren't already =p Kaori, it's always nice chatting with you. Same too with my WoW friends who i frequently chat with on msn (u know who u r. don't be shy ^^) Jo! yup i'm feeling better already. drop me an sms 2hr b4 u go for your runs if u want me along! i'll come down! ... does that mean i won't be getting any sms? =p lol ^^
kkz enough crap talk. i'm outta here. will blog again when something relatively important happens in any part of my life (including virtual. YES it's part of my life. i don't deny it. i have fun with it, so don't rob it from me mum. mum can play maplestory but is still adamant against my playing WoW >.<)

cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home