12 May, 2006

Char Kway Teow... A Short Post.

Woot. Today, i cooked up my VERY OWN Char Kway Teow! (with my mum's guidance) =p
it's almost hawker standard, so gimme a bit more practise ^^ one day, i'll make u guys MY GUINEA PIGS muahahaha!!! >.<
kkz gtg for rag fight. if we down rag i'll let u know again.
btw, i lost my temper again. gonna keep posting here. mayb the "shame" will keep my temper in check.
but then again.. y can't pple put the past behind them? it's damn irritating..
ah well.. i'm no angel either.. but don't expect me to be one either! sighz..
kkz bbl. gonna log onto WoW now.

p.s. -edited- don't want some pple to see what i had in mind to say, which is sad coz it defeats the purpose of having a blog >.< i'll say things out one day. meanwhile, thanks darryl n raine it was fun ^^
p.p.s. i'm almost fully recovered! i can feel it! i'm... ... 1wk away frm full health? >.< sighz... *cough cough* i sux :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home