02 May, 2006

Funny things in life.. episode 1,531.

Unless u're my primary school friend, n even then i doubt they can recall, or if u're my lower sec friend that lost in touch with me after sec2, i'm a very punctual lad. yes! it's true! early even! Ambrose wasn't always the slack bochap latecomer he is today. But as they say, what's past is past. Lets talk about the NOW. I've made a world record today! mid-term, i walked into the exam hall 1hr late! i think.. this time, i walked into a final paper 45min late! yes u heard me right. my 9am end of semester paper! walked in at 9.50+. paper started at bout 9.05am. so go do the math :) Isn't it amazing? and just like then, i finished my paper on time! more for the lack of knowledge to do the questions than me actually being good enough to finish the paper muahaha!

which brings me to another point. m i REALLY stupid? some pple tell me "you're in university! if u're stupid, what makes me? i SLAP u ah! u say somemore.." not to mention this other comment "FWAH! ACS(I), ACJC.. branded school leh? how can be stupid? dun bluff lah.." and the one from my sis that hurts the most "kor.. who's the one with 242? n who's the one with 224? >.<" honestly, what's past is past. besides, academic intelligence does not directly relate to practical efficiency. well not always =p besides, y can't pple see beyond credentials n look at the attitude? my sis is way much better than me in every aspect, but yet when my aunties n my elder cousins talk bout role models, i tend to more often than not, be quoted coz i'm the one who went to ACS. i'm the one who's in NUS. i'm the .. FUCK lah. M i that good? Fuck all you blind fools. Look at the gem that's my sister will you? bitch.. well not that she's not being attended to, but i think she deserves better. it sucks being the younger one. u never fail to be compared with. even if u win yur elder sibling in smth, u're bound to lose out in smth else. n that SUCKS. i understand what my fren told me bout sibling favoratism. it's inevitable.
but that's not really my point newayz. the main thing is, i think if i had studied harder, i might have passed/done better. i mean.. the paper wasn't all that hard.. wait.. this sounds familiar.. i think i said this last semester muahaha! sighz.. u can tell.. i'm bad at changing. i've grown weary of life. sometime, someday, maybe it'll all come to an end.. yah.. well.. WHATEVER! haha >.<

today in my 9am paper, something terribly funny happened. while collecting the papers, this girl lost her temper n broke down in tears of fury. cursing the guy beside her (who looks terribly slack.. like me >.<) for making too much noise during the exams. man.. lucky i wasn't beside her >.<>.< but her english's quite fluent too.. singaporean then.. but.. r singaporeans capable of such outbursts? i wonder.. hmm.. =p seriously, i think exams r STUPID. seriously. i have a dream.. a dream of a new style of education. well.. morally it shd be like that of the one recently published in the newspapers from britain.. but.. well. SINCE WHEN M I A MORALLY ETHICAL PERSON? muahaha! *evil grinz* u'll hear more bout the new education i have in mind.. if i actually bother to blog it down. meanwhile.. SINGAPORE IS TOO STRESS. maybe it's because of that that we are able to flourish. but will it lead to our eventual downfall? we should discuss this.. who's we? dunno.. just. we. :)

ciao. gotta study for my 1pm paper. cya all ^^ if i fail this paper, bb NUS haha! ^^ shh.. dun tell my parents.. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home