23 August, 2006

Family vs Family.

Haven't seen my Real family in a few days now.. I leave home w/o saying much to them, n reach home too late to even say good night.. but that's another matter i guess. I'm not angry w them, they're not angry w me.
Met my other family last night: my kor n my jie ^_^ there's only 1 guy i call kor, n that's augustine peh. *hugs* so long never see u le =p thanks for meeting up =) gl with your saturday interview wor!! =p heh. studies har.. either choose the path i choosing now ("try" to study muahaha) or.. do what u doing now lor. i think u doing great as u r now.. no loss if u drop out of engine haha =p at most get business or hotelier/service degree next time part-time =p haha ^^
(yes there's a course called hotel management =p) either way, u're better off than your soon-to-be gone-fuck didi =p
met up w the pretty jie yest (all my jies r pretty.. but this one is cute too =p muahaha) elaine! *hugsx2* 好久没见了。。 弟弟很想念你喔 =) good luck also on saturday! =p but think u've already found yur place in the working society. =) *ka-ching!* $_$ hahaha.. next time then i treat u bah. pai seh nowadays always u treat de haha =p

now... i'm blogging from my 8am lecture LOL >.< haha ="p">.< MUST PROVE TO BE A RAIDER!
sighz.. yest i heard stuff i had my hunches about.. but hearing them just saddens me.. i dun wanna hear bad stuff... tears up my heart soooo much. =(
opps.. fell asleep... think i'll tty guys later =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home