20 August, 2006

Addicted to Anger.. (1)

1st of many post i'm sure.. don't think this'll be my last time..
mayb i woke up on the wrong side of bed, mayb it's just the way life is treating u, but..
sometimes u just feel "edgy".. u snap at anything n make a meal out of everything..
u find faults in the smallest things just so u can dish out dmg... verbally or physically..
i'm not angry at anything in particular.. but i guess..
damn my mood swings.. n this is that time of my mood cycle. >.<
yes i'm pissed off pple i try to help disregard my advice. yes i'm pissed off in-game pple ignore me n yet use the very things i commented. yes i got pissed off at a FORUMS POST just coz someone came across as "attacking" me for something i never really meant ie. miscommunications.
i get angry so easily.. nah.. it ain't safe to love if u were me.. i'd hurt more than love..
mayb i should chill.. just go back to the "bo chap"-ness fondly characterised by amroui.. mayb..
coz ambrose has given me nothing but trouble.. n silentstalkr's ego isn't helping me either..
in case u're wondering, yes i'm a self-made schizo.. no i dun think i'm really schizo, it's just that my nature is sooo fickle, i change at a whim, hence i've c8ed personalities to identify who m i at that point of time.
the only thing consistent about my character is my inconsistency..
mayb that's y girls shun me like a bad apple.. no security >.<
oh yah.. tried 1x TC2 again 2days ago.. died at stage2 area2. wtf... gotta practise again. haha...

n yes i'll admit it here 1st: i like someone now, n i just hope something can work out. will probably take a yr.. >.< but if it works out, hey.. i'm happy. it's been awhile since i've really liked a person like this. not since 4yrs ago i dare say.. well... u told me to move on didn't u? i guess.. i finally m..
p.s. i write so much, but i know no one except my faithful readers (albert n shroudie haha =p) read this, but heck! i'll write anyway, coz this is MY blog. muahaha =p mayb fate will play a little trick on me.. n she'll drop by n read this... well.. the many she's that need to read this, n the few he's..
-=END=- back to forums.. better clear things out b4 sanctuary becomes an anti-rogue guild. i'm already beginning to hate raiding.. dammit.. i like WoW end-game.. i dun want my guild to spoil it for me.. if i knew this would happen, i might as well stay with YGA.. tora n gang r nice pple too.. they didn't deserve what we did to them..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home