16 April, 2007

Guys have PMS too..

well, this one does *points at self*

i'm not sure if it's every month, but it's often enough. heh.
yeah i'm moody. dun touch me.

i'm grumpy. shush.
stay away from me. u dun wanna talk to me. well. me neither.

addicted to slacking.
phobia of work.

i know what thinkers n philosophers of ancient times r now. n y society lacks them now.
they muz be like me. bums. no wonder we dun find them now. evolution renders my species extinct. bua-ha-ha.

i'm stuck in time. i can't move forward. i can't change. i need change. i can't accept change.
i can't accept who i m. i can't accept what i have to be.
i dun wan to.

i hurt ppl i care for. ppl i care for hurt me.
all's fair. lets solve this.
stay away from me. stay away from Freak.

yeah. i'm spamming self-pity.
i hate ppl like that. i hate myself.

i m more than 1 person.
i'm not insecure.
i'm juz unstable.
i can't think as 1 person for longer than.. a few hours?

cept when i'm gaming.
there's a consistency in life.

life is not linear. time is.
you and time have a ay=bx relationship.
you and life have a _____ relationship.
sometimes, that relationship feels like y^2 + x^2 = a.
sometimes, it's more like asinx = by.
sometimes, it's can even be like atanx = by.
or. perhaps ay = bx^3 + cx^2 + dx + e.
or something else.
life can be approximated with a certain degree of accuracy,
and predicted with a fair amount of confidence,
but life is NEVER definite.
there is no 100% in life. cept life and death.
so sweet. the only things we can be sure of.

u can tell i'm bored.
and unable to work atm.
u can tell i'm not thinking.
i'm juz spamming.
yay. i'm done.
n.
i
dun
wanna
talk
to
u.
or u.
or u.
or u.

alone sounds good for now.
i'll be back.
when my period is over.
ha.
... not funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home