15 March, 2007

Back to Square ONE..

Love is so painful.
Love for family,
Love for friends,
Love for.. that kinda love.
I hate it.

I hate what I was,
I hate what I am,
I hate what I will be,
I hate what I HAVE to be.

How can a person like anything when a person hates so much?
How can a person be filled be so much anger and hate?

Mayb pple can get addicted to anger. I think i've blogged it down b4... somewhere..
Not that I am, really..
I mean..
I think...

whatever =p

Many Many things to do, so little time.
So much time wasted.
Run away n hide.
In my little world.
The world of my stories, my books, my fantasies.

Grow up. M I old? or much too young? I wonder.
We all die someday. Why not today?
NO. not today. I've much yet to do.
I CANNOT DIE TODAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home