16 March, 2007

There is Love, and there is Need. and then there's something in between...

God loves us.
We love Him.

So the story goes..
Kinda weird tho, but I don't feel exactly that way.
It feels like i Need Him more than I love Him. It's a weird feeling I can't explain.
Love is something hard to explain, but Need isn't. Need is just that feeling when you have to have something sooo bad..
That's what I feel. Sometimes, when I drift away, I feel.. weird. empty? maybe. It's comforting, to feel Him with you. I guess it's a feeling. I think it is..
wait..
I Believe it is.

sooo.... is that... wrong? hmm... i wonder...

side-tracking, I think.. it's time I start looking for a girlfriend.
Like. Seriously? I dunno..
When Aunties, Mum, Family, Friends, GF of Friends start asking you when you're gonna get one, it sounds like the world is echo-ing your thoughts.
but... I dun think I can get one JUST for the SAKE of having one... that's NOT me.
sooo...
but i think i've found someone already. too bad nothing will come of it.
either i wait, n wait, n wait...
or i move on.
....
...
...
whatever.

When you get a girlfriend, you get a companion willing to grow with you for that period of time.
During that period of time, should you decide you can grow together for the duration of a lifetime, you sign an agreement, a treaty, a contract. that's called marriage.
Simple, hur?
And divorce is simply an annulment of that prior contract. Though Breeching of contract is always frowned upon, Sometimes, it might be required should the contract not be of one's interest.
Sounds very business-sy, hur?
So.. our old folks were right to matchmake, hur?
Since Marriage is sooo much like a business partnership, a merger, and involves $$, capital, investments... Mayb the old folks were right.

See. There's wisdom in the ages after all.
Thinking out of the box does not mean doing away with the old. Reinvent old concepts. It's more practical than creating whole new ones.. that might be totally impractical.
The old Lee understood that. If not for the fact that he's so dominant over every aspect of Singapore, I'd rever him as a great man.
He's still great, but not right for Singapore. Not now.

There are great man and great things. But at the wrong time, They're worthless.
Imagine a Ferrari. It's a great car yeah? Think of THAT Ferrari in an Orchard Rd jam. Worthless.
Point proven.

kk. chatted enough. Rest well and take care my friends.
No friend of mine should be in a worse state than me. So wake up your bloody idea soldier!
Peace.

<3
Ambrose n Amroui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home