01 August, 2006

Woot... Time Crisis II -Cleared!-

Finally.. I've cleared TC2.. with 1 credit!! >.<
yesh i lost 3 lives... but... heh i cleared!! yay! ^^
pple say me too slow for shooting games (me like to see accuracy % high >.<) but this time i've decided to try to go for a clear instead.. n i did! my accuracy dropped to a lousy 63% (from a usual 80++%) but.. I DID IT! ^^ missed some easy combos, but got a few bonus along the way so it's cool =)
with TC4 out, the price of TC3 should drop... mayb besides trying TC2 n 4, i should try for TC3.. hmm... =) didn't really liked TC3, but.. might be fun =) i wonder if i can one day do a 1credit clear of TC3 too =) then.. it's on to TC4! ^^ i'm slow... darryl cleared TC4 already on 1credit.. then again he has played it more! LOL =p

Fast n Furious:Toyko Drift is coming out this thursday.. I wanna watch! Might be watching with Shinglee this friday... depends >.< newayz just rented FnF 1 n 2 to watch! if only i'm that hardworking with my studies >.< LOL! if anyone wanna watch FnF w me, lemme know! either i bring over your place to watch together, or you come over to mine! muahaha =p juz drop me a msg or gimme a ring! ^^

Oh, n if you're an NUS student reading this, ROUND 1A JUST ENDED! Results r in the mail! Go CHECK! Round 1B starts Tomorrow! Be prepared for the Credit war!! >.< Show hand! LOL =p
N if u know any freshies just entering NUS who's interested in bowling, intro to me pls! bowling is recruiting.. especially girls! (n no not because the guys wanna see more girls >.<) but shroud.. don't try.. if LFM see u, he'll outright reject you ROFL =p

keke.. gonna watch FnF1 now.. unless i fall asleep while watching >.< CIAO! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home