21 September, 2007

today's post

okok. i know. lame post title. but what m i to do? it's 3am in the morn, n i'm out of creative juice =p (not that i'm creative to begin with =p)
newayz, mourinho has been sacked (termination by mutual consent is the official news though), which i'm very sad to hear, and man u won 1-0, of which i'm delighted about =) i've got a test in... 7hrs? n i'm still awake eating 7-11 mash potato n drinking ice lemon tea =p oh, n blogging this post =p
I missed my IPPT yesterday (ie Thursday)!! ZomG... i was soooo late... shyt =p nvm. muz book another day. more time to train.. ... after today :)
I'm getting lazy.... .... .... wait i've always been like that =p
Thanks Sitoh for introducing Within Temptation to me! Awesome music. You've got me hooked *grinz* Everyone should check it out =D
Thanks Cheng Teng for linking http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/97. even if you aren't a psych major, u'd still wanna check this out =D
Thanks Meisi for your Soci Tutorial! I now know how MUCH I have to catch up with =p
Thanks Brig for always crapping with me online. You brighten up my night ^^
Thanks Xinwei for ALSO crapping with me online :) I'm expecting those baked cookies!! or whatever u're gonna bake =p i just pray they're edible MuaHaHA! =p
Thanks lula for making me jealous =p you got a SLICK SEXY BLACK DSLite!! c'mon!! life juz ain't fair haha =p (i think silver/gold's better tho.. black just reminds me of PsP *cries*)
zen! hope your life is happening ^^ if not, call me (your ever-reliable hotline =p) n i'll inject some fun and excitement!! ... i hope =p haha!
Thanks mark for meeting up today (n returning me $$ hehe) :) u n edwin enjoy raiding tonight!! .. if u can get patched in time for the raid Muahaha!! =,='"
k back to work/study/food =) i miss... everybody ^^ and nobody... meh! -bleah!-

happy birthday tricia n jon! ^_^

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home