14 September, 2007

Ambrose meets Astro!!

Ambrose sees cute hyperactive dog. Ambrose stunned. Ambrose smiles. Astro shows affection. Ambrose and Astro become good friends. Ambrose and Astro play for 1hr+ =)
hehe. Astro is jie's dog! and he's 1yr old!! like.. juz last wk or something was his bday =D Happy belated birthday Astro! XD
i've seriously NEVER seen a dog so hyper like Astro =) he was like.. jumping all OVER the place ^^ luckily he doesn't shed much, or so jie said =) but.. juz b4 i left jie's place, felt my nose startin to itch. feeling the effects now. nose feels a little flared up =( but it's worth it ^^ get to see jie! n get to see Astro! lol with a name like that, i can juz imagine him with a cloak and flying off to save the world ala Underdog! LOL =p he looks the part too!!!
today, had lunch at some place @ upper thomson. indian restaurant. n WoAh. my murtabak was HUGE. nice food tho =) but.. i won't wanna eat it again any time soon =p kinda rich =) enjoyed my time with Edwin, Brigette and Debbie ^_^ we went to see monkeys at Upper Pierce Reservoir!! =D and the awesome reservoir view too :) we stoned for quite awhile there haha..
then there was Icekimo! @ thomson. i LOVE their espresso ice cream! i mean... they're the pwnzor HAHA =p
yeah.. u can tell i had a great thursday =D sorry i didn't have lunch w meisi tho.. =( i feel Soooooo bad abandoning ya..

I'm soooo happy today! Just got news that UCEP has accepted NUSSU's proposals for review of new S/U policies and there're now gonna be works on a possible one-off exercise for students to reconsider usage of S/U on previous modules! =) well, only to remove, not to use them. but that might just pull up my CAP by 0.2!! that's enough to get me above CAP2.0 again!! w/o even considering this sem's results!! wooohooo!! =)
*sings* i won't get expelled... i won't get expelled!! la la la la laaaa la ^_^ hahaha!!!
oh, n it's been agreed that they'll extend new S/U policies to ALL undergraduates, regardless of batch/intake ^_^ that's like... AWESOME. =) i mean.. totally :)

LCCI Elementary Accounting ie. lvl1 exam is this saturday... i'm DAMN nervous lah!! i need to study... hope i pass!! dammit... freaking afraid i won't pass *cries*
speaking of exams... i'm like SOooooo behind on most of my modules.. i need to start working harder.. like... VERY MUCH HARDER =p
this is gonna sound stupid, but i'm gonna motivate myself to STOP playing ANY MORE DUMB GAMES. been playing Winning Eleven and Football Manager recently... to fill up the void of lack of gaming. I. MUST. STOP. For the greater good of WoW gaming when semester ends ROFLMAO!!! =,='" i'm lifeless =p
then again, i gotta quote brian's MSN personal message: "I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer. I have LOTS of 'life'."
HAHA awesome i swearz ^_^ n WoW-ers have our beloved spirit rezzers =p

I'm worried. Spiritually, I'm feelin the drain. I'm deviating from my intended path. I'm over-rationalizing things. And I'm still chained to my past.
It's funny.
I was walking by a temple today. Upon smelling the incense drifting out from it, I have the strong urge to feel reverence and respect for the place. Not that we shouldn't respect others religion, but it's not my religion anymore, so i shouldn't feel compelled to do any such thing.. right?
is nurturing so strong that it's an overriding factor to your daily decision-making? how can I ever fully be a man of God? or rather, a servant of God.
I hate my rational self sometimes =p n.. I need to stop hating myself =p

I must have been high on happy thoughts today.. drunk on them even. I was so open with what I said today.. as in, I thoughts and everything was just laid to bare..
the one thing i said which stuck to me was... that i'm a walking (living) hypocrite.
that what i do, the feelings i portray, may be me, and yet not me. that my heart is so cold. so darn cold. and the truth is, it's not that far off. i can be quite cold. i guess that explains the lack of tears shed during occasions of death, the lack of emotions. i'm emotional in that i have a temper and all, n i love and hate and all that.. but. i think.. i lack the intensity of some of them.. and sometimes i lack them altogether.
I participated in a pyschology research experiment. it asked me to think of one incident when i felt gratitude. I. Was. Stumped. I couldn't recall ANY. It took me quite awhile to recall one. And even then, I'm not sure too.
I thought mayb it's coz, by nature, i'm normally the giver rather than the receiver? but then, mayb it's juz coz i'm cold. like. so. cold. not socially cold, juz emotionally cold.
Mayb me being friendly is just a farce. Just something I grew into over the many years I've lived. Mayb the true me isn't supposed to be sociable and friendly.
And you know the scary thing? I won't be surprised either if that were true...

p.s. Planning Gathering for Mark's OG (not my OG. I can't claim that, can I now? =p) cycling @ east coast?? :) working on details.
p.p.s. jia you shan! u should have done your essay by the time u read this. enjoy your wk end, n stay fresh for the new challenges ahead! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u mentioned sum where that u went to pierce reservior yesterday? i was there yesterday leh.ard 620pm to 720pm

14/9/07 7:56 PM  
Blogger DaDeGea said...

izzet?? haha i was there til about 4+pm :)

16/9/07 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home