27 August, 2007

labels and idiots..

i'm ambrose.
i'm not a genius.
i'm not a comp whiz.
i'm not an atm machine.
i'm not at a comp 24/7.
i'm not your betting outlet.
i'm not your quick-fix hotline.

why am i getting angry over stupid stuff?
i should juz get over n shut up.. but i can't!

i'm not a computer whiz, but anyone who's played computer games should at least know what a hard drive is and how to use "My Computer".
File sharing etiquette. if the file sent is not a jpg,bmp,mp3,mp4 file ie. exe, zip, blah, verify with sender 1st before d/l. and don't open programs you don't know. else if you kena virus, you only have yourself to blame. keep AVG or a form of anti-virus running whenever u're online. it's primitive, n not necessary helpful, but it's a form of defence still.
constantly clean up your comp. disk defrag, disk cleanup, scandisk are great friends to your computer's health. USE THEM. laggy operations may not be due to a virus but your own mismanagement.
running programs of high RAM consumption is also another cause for worry. if you're over-clocking your system, then take extra care of it. else you'll just burn it out. (like my graphics card with my desktop).
i'm not perfect, and i dun follow all these, but please PLEASE try to solve your own problems before coming to me. i do do that and i hope others will do the same too. i have my own problems too. feel priviledged that i'm helping you. i don't always have to.

i'm broke. my students keep cancelling on me. and i've little money left. i hate taking from my parents. i'm cash-strapped. watching a movie is killing me. buying lunch is killing me. i worry for tmw. and i'm not gonna get from my parents.
my timetable's killing me. it's so pack. i finally have some respite on wed. i'm gonna watch a movie or two on that day. DON'T deny me of it.
i don't mind lending money, but please check if you've the capabilities to return it. a rough timeline as to when u can return would be nice too. "as soon as possible" is ok, if you don't mind me nagging for a return every few days. i hate feeling broke, knowing i have money elsewhere. though the amount is insignificant, i still hate it.

why are some ppl so bloody talented, smart, gifted, while others are just #$&#$%&# dumb?? why is it that sometimes, a person can fall under both catergories?? i mean, it's cool if you're one or the other, but when you're both, it's hard not to get angry. i'm stuck in the dumb catergory, and i admit it. but why oh why are there ppl of lesser intellect than me? it's excruciating. it's ok to be slow, it's not ok to be dense when you're more talented and smarter than me.

i hate.. i'm just angry right now. and i can't think straight. SHUT UP.

i should start making use of labels. they may be of use to both me and all you guys. so, let the 128th post mark the post i start using labels. heh.

The following are shows I wanna grab.
Jesus Camp - documentary. screening this week at GV Europa. SMS me if you wanna watch with me. be quick. I'm watching on wed, with or without you.
The World's Fastest Indian - grabbing DVD (I hope). And I hope to find time to watch it.

Also: 881, Secret, Ratatouille, The Bourne Ultimatum.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 words.
let go. let god.

L

28/8/07 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home