27 August, 2007

i don't wanna talk about it....

Addiction. The way you feel when you're hooked on something. Comfort zone, and refusing to break out. Nothing's impossible. You just refuse to do it.
Love. It's not just a feeling. It's not quantifiable. Saying "I love you more than he does" should be banned. So should "I love you a lot". Love should not be restricted to usage between couples and family members. Love transcends. English should create a new word for love between couples. They should also create a quantifiable noun to describe love.
And... you know i'm talking crap =p

Time. I can't seem to stop wasting time. I keep running away. Bumming. I get work done nowadays, but I sure can be more efficient about it.

Driving. Loved driving, still love driving, will always love driving. Rented car over wkend. I'd say I spent at least a quarter of my life over the weekend in that Ford Laser. Feels good. Confirms my priority for my future. Car > House. Period.
Also found out that I can't really drive slow and steady. I mounted curb 2-3 times over the wkend, and 2 of the time i recall taking extra effort going slow, and i know i can clear easily if i travelled normally. I give up. I'll stick to fast acceleration. I'm more comfortable with that. Doesn't mean I'll break the speed limit, though I can. ^_^
i wonder... can i drift with ABS? hmmm....

run. i sux. jo mentioned her pet distance. 100m ><'" i'll say mine: 5km. i mean.. was. used to love 5km runs in army. now i can't even do 6km.... i stopped at 3km mark for sheares bridge run. i'm WEAK. *cry* and jo, don't think i can take part in the New Balance Run. you're on your own girl. Good luck!!

i want to sleep.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home