22 August, 2007

Price Discrimination

I've just been a victim of price discrimination.
This is an example of economics in action, people!
My friend just made her livejournal "friends only"..
No idea why, but well, being a friend, i decided to "send in my application".
when there's a high demand for a goods, if you up your "price" (ie make ppl put in more effort), you'll still profit from it =)

err... i think i'm just crappy lah.
and over-sensitive =,='"
almost didn't wanna login my livejournal account lah!
but... i guess for some things, for some people, i'm willing to set my pride aside.

sheesh.. no wonder i'm always so moody.. i'm so sensitive and petty! zomg...
everything also find fault onez haha... ...
somewhere in the messy-ness that's me, therein lies a closet perfectionist LOL... oxymoron to the max man =p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello?!!!
wah liew.... i didnt make it friends only for no reason lor. I just didnt want someone to read it... and obviously, it isnt you.
I was quite afraid that I'd be shutting out all my non lj-friends... but i've made it really easy to access the locked entries...
and im really really touched that you went and got an account anyway ):
but yeah... i know tt the person i didnt want reading my blog wouldnt get an acc... so .... tt's prolly the best way.
dont want to keep hopping blogs already...

dont so pessimist lah.
and i guess i made the application thing... very prickly cos of him not anyone else... and I was hoping that my real friends know me well enough to not get hurt by it.

u know who (:

22/8/07 6:10 PM  
Blogger DaDeGea said...

haha yeah ^_^ i know :) kinda guessed =p
lol not hurt at all lah.
that's just my initial reaction. =p
so ya now noe i'm an innately petty sensitive guy =,='"
hence "zomg" =p i hate what i was born to be haha

23/8/07 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home