23 July, 2007

My affinity with pistols..

As of 22nd July, 2007, i'm back.
Passed my Air Pistol Proficiency course. I can now start practising again.
it's a weird feeling, after all these years.
it's a gentle reminder too, that the alluring factor of the sport never changes.
that the sport is a solo sport. it's just you, your weapon, and the target. nothing else matters.
over 64 shots, i averaged a 6.36. nice for a beginner, not good for me. hopefully i can improve to a high 7 and take part in a monthly shoot. but...
for now. work work =) or.. whatever stuff i have to do amidst gaming.
i've been blogging alot lately. and bumming too. then again, i've been doing the latter all my life =p

"thinking isn't healthy, if thinking is all you ever do." - amroui

signing off,
Ambrose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home