19 June, 2007

What a Libra is supposed to be...

heh. i think being a libra goes something like this.

1) we're laid back ppl. like to juz chill. difference in how we chill depends on which year n date u're born =p
2) we're passionate ppl. be it passionate bout a hobby, work, game, play, life, sex (did i juz say that!! o.O), yeah we're full of passion =D
3) hopeless romantics. that's the bottomline of ALL librans. i've yet to see one who shumooks romance.

and this http://friends.imagini.net/vdna.php?uid=473222-c2c1&srv=iwebhd5 examplifies being a libra. that's me.

Darryl did a quick palm read on me a few days back. I have a messed up love life.
Sounds like what's going on in my life, but heck. Since when do i believe in destiny?
I believe in fate, that somethings of low probability do happen for some unknown reason.
But for everything else, you get what you deserve.
I MAKE my own destiny, some people will say.
I'm more inclined to "facing up to the consequence of your actions", but the a/m sounds cool too ^^

p.s. yeah i'm one of those rare and silly ppl who believe fate and destiny are two different things.
p.p.s. yes i believe libra r the most balanced and fun-loving ppl on this planet ^^ wooT!
p.p.p.s. yes i know i'm lazy, but that doesn't make me any less passionate! it's juz that sometimes... sloth gets the better of me ><'"

Juz Call Me Ash.
Peace Out.

***** END *****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home