20 July, 2007

Back to Bowling!

woot!
i bowled again today.. for the FIRST time in... .... i actually lost count ROFL!
tried out my new set of balls! and my old bowling ball too..
I haven't lost my technique! i can still hook! and the hook is AWESOME!
LOVE the reaction of the new balls.. and impressed with the performance of my old darling =D
pity.. stamina lacking.. 2nd game tired le -,-'"
stopped after 3 games ROFL!
don't bother bout score. i'm just SOoooooooo excited i'm back to bowling! i LUUurrrrrvvvveeee the way my ball reacts on the lanes =D

k technicalities.
tried 5-5 line with Xcelerator. overhooked! hit 2-4 pocket ROFL. had to use 6.5-5 line, or somewhere around there =p also tried 11-10, mostly 1-2 pocket unless i apply more forward roll or hit oil patch -,-'" 10-10 still overhooks, sometimes smashing through headpin, leaving a split =( loved the line from mid lane. 16-13, or thereabouts. ball snapped back into 1-3 pocket with aplomb! bAm! awesome pin reaction! and.. i can leave pin10! $_$
my two new balls, Victim and Ultimate, both of the Inferno series. bought 2nd hand from friend ;) also have a white dot, but didn't bring out =p
Victim rocks for the outside line. flat 5-5 target with a strong backend reaction. like a homing missle straight into the 1-3 pocket. great PlanB ball ^^
Ultimate was AMAZING for inside line. i've never hooked that much before in a LONG time! 24-15 line. YES that big. (i think.. =p) sent out to bout board10 before Ultimate smashes into the headpin!
problem with the new balls is that the thumbholes are all too big. nice span tho. my friend's span and my are quite similar ^^
need some minor tweaking to my new equipments and i'm ready to rock and roll!

jio me for bowling! i need more practise! =D anytime anywhere!

p.s. subject to conditions stated in previous post. sorry if i sound harsh in previous post.
p.p.s. there is ONE friend who's immune to 'IT' list rating. shall not say, but she's the only person who i dare call a best friend, though we aren't that close now. also longest known friend (since primary school). well, one of ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home