01 February, 2007

Introducing, My Wife.

Yay. I got married today! Wahaha! =p
Got myself my very own pool cue today ^^ *hugs my baby*
I wish I could post pics, but for now, all i can do is gush; and all you can do is DROOL =p Muahaha =D

Pdus is flying off tmw.. Max juz flew back today.. Jon left last wk... n b4 i noe it, Chong Han will fly back next wk. I kinda miss them, but I noe them leaving won't leave a big hole in my life.. but it's still a hole nonetheless. Ouch.

Work's crashing home. I wish I could work harder. Must. Focus. Hope I dun drown this semester. God help me..
NUS has been real "kind" tho. seems like I need to see someone in the administration every month. 1st was this lect who's supposed to councel for stats students. Now it's the Vice-Dean of Sci. I hope I dun disappoint them with my effort. I wish I dun feel lost so often...

I notice I've become used to escapism. Fantasy, procrastination, dallying.. these are just things i've come to do to escape reality. I noe i shdn't be doin so, but...
worse of all is, that Feeling is back again. that wondering.. what will happen if i were on the other side of the window.. (ie. falling.. falling.. SPLAT =p) sheesh... bad thoughts.. *pushes thoughts aside*

I dun dig pressure. soo... lemme do it Ambrose style. Juz take things 1 step at a time. Hopefully, hopefully... things will turn out right =)

Meanwhile, cya at the pool halls =) Up for a friendly wager? *grinz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home