15 January, 2007

beauty in humanity

no i'm not goin philosophical here...

just gonna say what i ... urm.. observe... =D

mayb i'm born a pessimist, mayb i'm just blind,

mayb i'm a bad judge of character, or just plain stupid. (most probably the last option ^_^)

but over the span of my not-so-short life of 23 years (YES i'm getting OLD..)
life has never failed to surprise me.

people i've known for only a moment, others i've known for years, and all surprise me with things they do.

the depths of compassion some possess, the strength of will others exhibit, and of course..
the love some pour out to the point of overflow for fellow humans.

life never fails to amaze me, n tho i'm being realistic to say i can never lead a life of immortality,

it'd be nice, if i could spend life, simply as a spectator

just observing, watching, soaking in, and enjoying, the beauty
this world has gifted us, gifted me.

pity, tho, that i'm still but a one in this world of many, so i guess i have to do my part still......
and entertain whoever else might be watching me
with MY unpredictability, my surprises, and all that which others have
in their own unique ways, surprised me.

Love you, love all, love me.

Am-ber-wose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home