17 November, 2005

the Return *Ouch my body still hurts*

Great game today. Though i should have won my opponent.. including handicap, i lost by FIVE pinfalls.. yup.. 5.. sux.. haha..

Game 1Game 2Game 3Game 4TotalAvg
184151202176713178.25


but considering i haven't bowled in about 3wks.. izzet 3? or 2? haha.. yah it ain't so bad.. i guess the rest helped ^^
damn my body still aches.. arm hurts.. strained my left shoulder/neck from playing pool *yah u heard me right*, my right knee probably from soccer.. still hurts like hell.. my arm feels weak still.. n yah the usual aches n pains of the body n chest..
but i'm PES A!?! doh.. i wonder if i'm really in pain or it's just my mind playing tricks w me haha..
kkz i'm supposed to be studying BUT.. back to mapling hehe ^^
adios amigos! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home