31 October, 2005

The Chameleon

ambrose: i hate myself..
amroui: i know that..
ambrose: as in really REALLY hate myself..
amroui: don't worry i feel the same way bout u too..
ambrose: u're not helping amroui..
amroui: i'm not supposed to... heh
ambrose: sighz.. i can't stand myself.. can't stand always sitting on the fence.. can't stand having 2 opinions bout everything.. can't stand myself for always saying things i don't mean, or worse, things i DON'T wanna say..
amroui: glad u know u have a fucking big mouth u ass-crack..
ambrose: but why? who am i really? i wanna see the TRUE me..
amroui: LOOK here u Fuck-head.. Look into the mirror.. YOU can't see yourself! and no you're not dead, you're a chameleon!! that's the fucking reason why you're so fucking lonely! coz you've got no mind of your own! remember what Germaine said?!
ambrose: ... ...
amroui: hit a soft spot didn't i? heh..
ambrose: shut the fuck up..

==Back to Mapling==

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home