03 November, 2005

Bowling with Family

Haha.. yesterday had an impromtu bowling session w my dad n uncles. Why impromtu? coz me n me dad only knew bout it at 10pm, then we rushed down to hougang superbowl by 11pm for it haha =p by then my uncles n their frenz were bowling already.

i swear, my Uncle Mike can take on any bowler in singapore. he's a super consistent metal-techer stroke bowler. forward roll w a little side rev n WHaM!
then there's Uncle Peter who's the epitome of Ah Pek hook bowlers. if u've seen league bowlers b4, u can just imagine how my Uncle bowls =p then there's their bowling kaki Uncle Andy. he bowls the way Darryl Kuek just dreams he cld play. n no it's not the dream blue ball w big hook that snaps in at the back end. haha he bowls a str ball w a little hook, but coz the ball speed is SoOoOo fast, it skids str to pocket, then WHaM! everything gets blown back! howz that for a str ball haha..
then there's Uncle Allan.. amazing.. he bowls an outside line w pure forward roll, but the ball grips the lane so much he can hook past the 1-2 pocket! yeouch.. reminds me of myself when trying to adjust my hook at victors lol ^^
my dad. hehe shh.. dun say. ask Metta how my dad bowls =p my dad won her recently in Friday night league haha.. bad day for her bah.. she must be having nightmares over it ROFL! =p

kkz.. as usual i'll post up my scores.. was tired by 4th game but dad said "last game bah son.." n we ended up playing SIX games.. hmmm.. 4+1=6?? heh.. sighz.. but it was fun hehe

As usual, my scores:
Game 1Game 2Game 3Game 4Game 5Game 6>TotalAvg
159173143110127120832138.67


kkz gotta rush off to work. late le lol! =p (as usual right?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home