24 October, 2005

..NUS Internal Rankings (2)..

My 2nd Internal Rankings yesterday(Sunday, 23/10/2005). This time @ Yishun SAFRA. Didn't perform as well as I expected, but avoided being last.. Again. Barely avoided the dubious honor of being last by 1 position, exactly as i had in the 1st Internal Rankings.
No excuses for my awful performance, but i WAS tired by the time i played my 4th game. Kept zoning in and out of games. By the 5th game, was too weak to even lift my ball, and was seeing stars. It's AMAZING how i survived through the series haha.. Well.. i'm hoping that'll be a valid excuse for my lousy 5th n 6th games. =p
Many thanks though to Jasmon for his constant encouragement and Leanna for hers and that "magic pill". Haha.. saved me from collapsing on the lanes u two *winkz*

My SCORES:
Game 1Game 2Game 3Game 4Game 5Game 6TotalAvg
147134169165112139866144.3


Luckily, training's been cancelled today. Else I wouldn't know how i'd survive it haha. Hope things'll be better on wednesday. Jason ran out of pple to call up, so i'm down on the teamsheet for league on wed =p for those who wanna see me in action, or just wanna meet up, find me at chevrons at 8pm! =)

ambrose: can't believe it..
amroui: believe what?! ..
ambrose: can't believe i've been playing "Radiata Story" since afternoon.. can't believe we skipped the WHOLE day of school..
amroui: fuck.. don't use WE.. i TOLD you.. don't START.. you fucking idiot won't listen, now would you?!
ambrose: ...
amroui: now we wait for dinner.. DON'T even think about on-ing the PS2 again..
ambrose: i don't know... *grinz*
amroui: ... *smacks!* i dunno what to do with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home