22 November, 2005

i'm getting lazy in all i do..

bowled in 9pin tap on sunday.. damn pissed w results..
was 7th coming into the 5th game. but we had to change lanes after 1st 4 games. lanes for 5th to 8th game were SUPER DRY.. damn pissed.. couldn't adapt to an inside line, couldn't do well, dropped from 7th to 34th.. could have at least gotten something i felt..
note to self: must train my inside line.
good news is, my outside line is VERY consistent, as seen in my 1st 4 games results n previous league outing =p i'm getting good at making minor adjustments to my 12-10 line =p hope tampines safra will be oily ^^ me wan my ball to SKID!!
p.s i have to boast, for my 4th game, the 261, it was a clean game + i only had 2 8/ + for the rest which r strikes, i only had 3-4 9pin strikes =p urm.. i think i din get a strike for the last throw since score is 261 else my math's failing me.. =p

Game 1Game 2Game 3Game 4Game 5Game 6Game 7Game 8TotalAvg
1542462312611591781171491495186.875


newayz bout life, i love u guys, i love my blog, i love telling u guys bout my life, but i've been getting VERY lazy.. haha.. too lazy to go out, too lazy to study, too lazy to blog, too lazy to.. ..well.. yah u get my drift =p but i feel obliged to post now.. it's been awhile LOL =p amroui been's very quiet recently, so all's well i guess.. must be Albert n his BFGs(from Quake fame ^^) haha! he told me to summon him like a GF/Aeon to wipe out amroui.. ouch that must have hurt.. =p
sighz.. it's tuesday, i have st2131 paper today.. dun think i'll be sleeping.. coz i haven't started studying for this paper YET!!! haha.. can't believe i no ZiLcH bout this module.. n worst is i'm not panicking!! haha... i'm either too slack, too lazy, too bochup, or just given up totally on the idea of passing this heh.. but i guess i gotta try.. =)
woot! btw, to all acjc-ians out there, especially the bowlers: CHONG HAN'S BACK IN SG!! haha! bowled w him in the 9pin tap! soooo happy!! ^^ my bro is back from down under! w 3 torn knee ligaments! ROFL!! those who know him GOTTA hear his story haha!! =p
kkz.. shall TRY to study.. AHHH!! i thought i see amroui's silleuotte in the shadows!! SAVE ME!! i'll pia i PROMISE!! ^^ *cross fingers*

amroui: idiot.. ambrose, the guy who is n yet never was..
*thanks darryl n chong han.. i'm enlightened*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home