19 October, 2005

...Blogging Holiday! ...

Turning over to die
Laying myself to cry
Alone in my room
I weep to slumber
Pain I've never felt
Washing over pulsatingly
Killing me softly
The wound in my heart

ambrose: ...
amroui: *throws the chair across the room* *slams a fist into the wall*
ambrose: ...
amroui: *kicks the cupboard* *<<== is on a rage feeding frenzy*
ambrose: ...izzet enough? r u full yet? coz i've got loads more anger from where it came from..
amroui: gimme... MORE.. haha
ambrose: ... anytime...
amroui: *yells incoherently as he slams a kick into the door before a lightning barrage of punches*
ambrose: soooo... pain... i'm gonna take a blogging holiday.. too mentally unstable atm to do anything.. can't study.. can't sleep..
amroui: at least u can still bowl n play soccer. we NEED to do those..
ambrose: ...*drifts off into endless thoughts.. deep dreamy eyes staring into emptiness*
amroui: ...well... if u see ambrose, don't piss him off. coz i'll be coming out.. muaHAHA! evil rules..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home