28 October, 2008

Reflections

All men were created equally. From birth, we have death for company.
Here're links to quotes of death.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Death
http://www.quotegarden.com/death.html

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me.
The Carriage held but just ourselves
And Immortality
~Emily Dickinson

To live is to peg ourselves to the wheel of time. In so saying, the ultimate freedom we can achieve would be in death, for only then are we free from time itself.
This, I believe, is an apt summary of Death and all she encompasses, as perceived and portrayed by the wise men who gave birth to these quotes I've read .

I cannot embrace Death. Not now. Perhaps it is true. I am too fearful of Life to embrace Death. And yet, I acknowledge the authority Death holds over my life. Isn't it futile, then, to deny my keeper? The sole solution, it seems, would be to embrace Life. It is high time I find my purpose in this world, in this time. Have you found yours?

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

r u and hl coming to my engagement bash or nt? it is at padang lor. i m going to do the HPbians dancercise lor. hahahaha i think hor, tat day many organisations will come, u and her come also cant find me. oh shoots, i was planning to intro u my kawaii frends wearing specs and mini skirts unifroms lor? onz?
actually i m nt very sure abt the date, think is 7th nov friday!

1/11/08 10:46 PM  
Blogger DaDeGea said...

o.O I'll be there!! =D
u confirm the day i'll go! haha XP

2/11/08 1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i shall intro u my 5th hubby.wahahaha, anyway if we have fate, we will meet. the padang very big, i m so plain, i think u cant recognise me.shall i put a banner, welcome ambrose and huiling?

2/11/08 8:49 PM  
Blogger DaDeGea said...

hmm.. true. nvm, i'll just keep a lookout for your hubby ^_^ your hubby should be easy to find hor? XP

2/11/08 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

supposedly i tell u this: i haven find him myself, so he is nt ez to find, he is very hard to find lor

we'll see how, padang very big.many pple.

3/11/08 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.breathe.sg/default.aspx
this is the website. but i thought hl said u have project to do? if u got sth on, then u better dun come. studies is more impt

4/11/08 12:31 PM  
Blogger DaDeGea said...

haha projects all over le =p now just left final exams =D no worries! ;) got cute kawaii girls to know i sure will be there!!! ... i mean *ahem* got my good friend's wedding i sure will come! XD

5/11/08 2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

duh~ actually we dun wear uniforms tat day leh, we are wearing hpb tshirt , track pants cum sports shoes. my frends are nt as kawaii as me leh.wahahaha....dun have high hopes, cos we are hot and sweaty and ugly tat day.wahaha

5/11/08 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

track pants plus tshirt plus sports shoes is nice leh.. I like. hahhaa. *gleems*

6/11/08 1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dun like leh, so unglam de. but heck la, just for the fun of it all. i m nt gonna play those stupid games.wahaha actually i thought of going to a frend's house to play mahjong (with u guys la) by sneaking away early, BUT they told us to leave after the guest of honor(who else? my hubby la) leaves at 830pm!oh my god, i hope He leaves earlier leh, dun drag till 830pm leh

6/11/08 7:45 PM  
Blogger DaDeGea said...

lol
tmw i got no school, so i can drop by anytime ;p
when will be a good time to drop by? :)

6/11/08 11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

after 5pm, i m going ard this time. hehe, see u !i m leaving my clinic now

7/11/08 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home