20 December, 2005

Like a Bridge over troubled Waters??

Tuas 2nd Link..
Water..
Outside Singapore..
Fear..
But i survived. ^^
the ecstasy of FREELY PURCHASING CHEWING GUM!! WHEE!! INdulge! WaHaHA! bought 2 cargo pants too at Giant JB =p nice place. everything was kinda cool over the straits! ^^ funky.. =p the girls there also more chiou lor! LOL sorry sg gals =p

but HONESTLY. me n water DO NOT go well together. not that anything bad happen, but everything i dun really like had to do w WATER. Swimming. Seafood. Crab. OverSEAS.. haiz..
but fireflies were NICE. but guys, if u think it's romantic to go w yur gf for this kinda firefly trips, well.. it ain't really so no pt trying =p

ohz saw chee cheng on the trip too! apparently he's working w the nus staff club =p no idea how or y or if he's grad already but tt's that =p me din talk to him since me no close to him =p ohz n he was w his gf. think frm china de coz her passport not sg de haha ^^

ohz then sunday went to support the NUS BOWLING TEAM! no need to mention how well they did lah. not bad can le. ^^ monday.. well.. went out to get me my notebook! but FORGOT to bring I/C for loan application! HOW STUPID CAN I BE! was SUPER pissed at myself.. thanks mark for cheering me up ^^ we went over to Neale n had a SPLENDID dinner! Neale is a F-A-N-T-astic Chef! Pasta n Pita Salmon Sandwiches.. YUMMmmMMmmY! ^^ we also watched the Passion of Christ.. Mark n me nearly cried lah! Mark was cursing the Pharissis n Judas n the Roman Guards.. i swear Mark's the MOST loyal servant of God HAHA! but not the most forgiving i assure u all =p LOL!

then stayed over mark's place for WoW! PvP till late (ie 7am) mark's a horrible master. he pushes his alarm clock to the limit (ie me) =p LOL! j/king =p but missed a AB queue for him.. he wasn't pissed at me, but he WAS pissed =p haiz.. tt was my queue to slp. change shift. he woke up n played 100% so i dosed off till 11am =p
met Tianxia n Warwind later in the game! talked to Terianne too ^^ ahh.. missed them all =p hehe n we ALL lost to Kiriez (ie Mark) in duel =p what can we expect? he's Marshal Kiriez leh.. ROFL! but really really learned a lot frm Mark on playing a PvP rogue. *whispers* but u DON'T want Mark as a teacher =p he's good at his stuff, but not at teaching LOL! well.. he's a leader lah. leads by examples ^^ hehe =p
kkz.. Dk gonna pick me up n eat dinner w me at my place le. mayb bowling later =p so better zao now b4 i'm late.. AGAIN.. HAHA!
if got time, come down to SAFRA Tampines on Wed night 8pm or SAFRA Mount Faber on Thurs morn 11am! me Bowling n wld like EVERYONE who i care for care for me in return n support me! haha.. NOt! =p haiz.. me n my lucky chewing gum(s) enough le =p enjoyz holz! dun fret over results.. it's kinda weird when everyone except u r fretting LOL! well.. me n mark i guess.. he's more worried bout Field Marshal than results atm LOL! leave all things in God's Hand. May His Will be Done ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home