14 October, 2005

amroui: Fuck I'm Still not Sleeping

From the darkness I emerge
To the shadows I return
The Light beckons Me On
But I shun the Light
For in Darkness I seek
In loneliness I comfort

amroui: fucking stupid website.. hate blogspot.. so irritating.. wasting my time..
ambrose: hey.. it's FUN! we always wanted to do this right?
amroui: no.. YOU wanted to u act cute attention seeking mother-fucker..
ambrose: ... *sniff*
amroui: oh fuck.. the cry-baby cries again.. tmd.. i'm surrounded by idiots.. leave me alone..
ambrose: haiz.. pity geocities site went down..
amroui: *interrupts* FUCK that GEOCITIES! i just upload a few files n they say i fucking exceed their fucking limit! where the fuck is the fucking logic anymore?! I'm NOT paying to get my fucking thoughts onto stupid virtual land for no lifers to read n laugh at me.. i'm not ambrose.. fuck sometimes i wish u'd just roll over n play dead u fucking piece of shit.. *kicks ambrose a few times*
ambrose: *lying on floor rolls over in pain* oww... not fun.. i'll tell mum..
amroui: oh.. right.. about what? stupid.. if only u had brains.. fuck u n fuck the world.. *thinks for a while* fuck.. we got work to do.. n no it's not FUCKING MAPLESTORY u no-life geek..
ambrose: *moans n refuses to get up; stares up at sky n makes butterfly shapes*
amroui: OI! u fucking dreamer.. if u'd stop playing ard every fucking waking second of your existence, we might actually be better at studies, better at pool, better at bowling, better at ANYTHING than we r now u fucking lazy bum shithead..
ambrose: i wanna bowl...
amroui: yah.. n i wanna top the next internal rankings.. so shut the fuck up. get your act together we got a run tmw..
ambrose: we do?? oh.. whee! ziping n valentino n ken n weijun! ritez! we crashing their outcamp run arn't we?! haha! wheE! fun fun!!
amroui: ... *smacks head w palm* idiot.. yah we're goin there to RUN.. stop thinking bout acting cute u idiot.. we're gonna NETWORK n make sure we look good, so i'm counting on your silly ass to make a GOOD impression. i sux at goody goody stuff.. *pui* but I'M RUNNING.. u can't run for nuts u weakling..
ambrose: WHAT?? we got GOLD for IPPT didn't we??
amroui: no.. I DID. you only run the 10km runs n give up after the 1st 3km coz i went to sleep u IDIOT..
ambrose: right... i think i remember now.. BUNNY HOPPING!! haha...
amroui: *slaps* u make me sick.. u make me so wanna fucking puke.. can u ACT like a HUMAN for once! *turns around n rolls up in a corner* sleeping.. u wake me n u'll DIE... AGAIN...
ambrose: ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home